Wow, California actually gets weather that is definitely not summer-like. Monday we had a doozy of a storm. It rained hard all day. The wind had no mercy. We lost power at the house around 10:30 PM until around 4:30 AM. Most of our area lost power much earlier in the day so we were actually lucky. I had planned to spend all day Monday out Christmas shopping so of course it would rain. Needless to say, I came home soaked. But most of our Christmas shopping is done. Woohoo!!!!! When I got home I saw that the huge umbrella tree in between our houses had split in half and fell right in front of our front door. Most of the pepper trees on the property lost a bunch of branches as well. The place is a mess. Our table and umbrella fell over and the umbrella was whisked away. It landed on the fence and the pole broke. Boo!!! The important thing is that we are all okay and no one got hurt...that I know of.
1 comment:
HOw funny...you have GOATS! I love it...got your card/picture page today..too cute..it's hanging on my fridge :)
Post a Comment