I have been stuck on 19 followers for EVER and EVER! Someone take pity on me and follow me. I will be the first to admit that I am boring and quite self-centered. But then it is my blog so it should be all about ME! Head over to Midday Escapades if you want some more ☺
12 comments:
Ooh ooh! Look! You have 20 now! I'd follow you again if I could! ;) Thanks for the bday plug... I'm shameless, I know. :P
Hi Pam!
Thanks for voting on my Daisy's photos!
Are you a regular at Brandi's blog?
I am your 21st follower!
Looks like you aren't stuck on 19 any more!! Thanks for the follow! I'll be following right back!!
I am totally going to stock you and please stay self centered because I really enjoy reading about other people's life.
Following you now. Have a great weekend!
Friday Follow...I am following you! ;o)
Hi there! Stopping by from Friday Follow... Happy Friday!
http://fraizerbaz.blogspot.com/
WHOOP WHOOP!!!! TWENTY-FIVE! I came back to see if you got some more... 'cause you are NOT boring! ;) Way 2 go!
Stopping by from Follow Friday! I'm a follower now :)
New follower from Friday follow! Happy Friday
misadventuresofmomof3.me
Thanks for linking up at Friday Follow! I am going down the list, so here I am...your newest blog follower.
~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com
p.s. Yay! You're no longer stuck on No. 19.
Following from Follow Friday.
Check out my blog for more "Follow Me Fridays" Link up there too to get even more followers.
Would love if you shared my button as well. Thanks.
http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/01/follow-me-fridays.html
Tara
I see 34 followers now!
I wanted to THANK YOU for your comment, because that is EXACTLY what I wondered -- I *had* my panties on, and I figured that was the equivalent of saying DO NOT TOUCH MY BOTTOM! ;-)
Post a Comment