I am doing this meme because Keely will donate 25¢ to the Red Cross for everyone who links up...plus, it's kinda fun!
¢¢¢
¢¢¢
1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not? Natural...for the moment. It's about time to do some *cough cough* gray cover up.
25¢
2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them? I would most likely tell them. Of course, I'm not about to walk up to a stranger 2 tables down just to let them know about the foliage coming out of their mouths but for my friends...I got your back!25¢
25¢
3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body? I want both waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
25¢
4. Favorite magazine? I like People magazine. It's the most celebrity I can withstand. Plus, they highlight us little peeps too.
25¢
5. Bra style..lacey or plain? Right now...kinda plain! Blah! I need more lace in my life!
25¢
6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy? I don't think anything in Vicky's would fit me right now so I don't go in there. Maybe after a few more pounds go MIA!
25¢
7. Do you fake and bake? Haha...I actually did not know what that meant. I thought it was referring to food and cooking. LOL After investigating (reading someone else's answer) my answer is NO! I have never. I have an olive complexion and I live in CA. Deadly combo. I actually use a 50 or higher SPF.
25¢
8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
25¢
There is still time to join this little "get to know you" meme. Head over to Mann Land 5. It's for a very worthy cause...really! 25¢ 25¢ 25¢ 25¢ 25¢
2 comments:
HAHA! Love the wallet answer. ;)
Here from Friday Follow! Come on over to my blog and hang around for awhile!
Post a Comment