Many of you probably don't even know we have a kitty. Or that our kitty is actually older then our puppers. We got our cat, Aria, right after getting married. Kassie did not come along until my 30th birthday *ahem...last week...cough, cough*. Kassie was a birthday present. (Okay, not last week...or last year even but that's all I'm saying)
♪
Anyhoodles
♪
Aria came to me the other day and said, "Mama, why does Kassie get ALL of the attention on the blog? Why, in fact, is the blog named after her? She's just a smelly, gross mutt...and she eats her own poo if she thinks she can get away with it! Like, totally gross! I'm much more sophisticated, graceful, pretty and I even sing beautifully. You even named me for my purr. I warm your lap and you never have to walk me. I save all my attentions just for you...and sometimes daddy even when I have to scorn Rose and Grandma who I adore from afar. Sometimes I would like to come out and say hi to your guests but I don't want you to get jealous so I stay hidden. (Shut up Kassie...I am not stuck up...you STINK) Anyway, besides, I am California born while that stinky mutt is pure Tennessean. I WANT MORE BLOG TIME MAMA!"
♪
What is a girl to do but to oblige her first born?
♪
Meet Aria...(while ignoring my unmade bed. I am crazy religious about making it but how could I kick off my sweet baby when she was so comfy?)
Okay, I'll admit. I have a scaredy cat. She only let's hubs and I touch her and even then it is on her terms only. I could never get close enough to her to take really great pictures before. In fact, I don't have ANY pics of her that I just LOVE from before. These were from my new camera. I was able to take them from across the room while preserving her instinct to run and hide. I took about 150 or so pics and narrowed it down to about 28 of the best.








3 comments:
Dang, the camera even makes your unmade bed look good... I NEED a camera!!!! Great pics! Aria is a pretty girl. :)
You are too funny! Why are cats so awesome. Jason gets mad every night because Sophie is a snuggle bug with me and me only!
Hey i've gotten to hold her before...ok so maybe he hated me for it but i have in fact petted her...lol loves you
Post a Comment