Go to the bathroom! Grab a cold drink and a salty snack! This is gonna be a long, picture filled post.
✰
✰
We have our niece and nephew for the weekend again. I can't not practice using Zoey(the new camera) on them. I took 775 pictures in just one day. It was a doozy editing them. I got it down to 200 and some odd number. I have been taking much better pics as I've learned the tricks. I had to delete some great pics as I ended up with many duplicates of the same shot. My camera shoots that quickly. We started our day off at home playing in the yard. It was a gorgeous day. Then we went to Kathleen's very first basketball game...ever. She did good. Hopefully by high school she'll be a knock-out player. By the way, her team won 31-10. woot woot! Then we went to my mom's for a quick snack and so Kathleen could change out of her uniform. We then left to go to Flynn Springs Park by my mom's house. The kids had fun. We like to go to new parks from time to time to alleviate boredom. Then we headed home for dinner, wii playing, a movie and lastly, a knock-out drag out fight with miss Rose. She has no edit button. Nor does she learn quickly. Thankfully we kept the other two kids occupied in our bedroom on the wii and they were no worse for the wear. They have an ADHD sister so they know the ropes only too well. Oh well, here's to a better tomorrow!
✰
✰
The kids in the morning. But wait, where's Rose?
Oh yeah! there she is. With a pout. I would not let her in on the pics till she turned her frown upside down.
Let's go crazy!
Oh hey...there she is! Much better.
Crazy faces!
Next up...the trampoline.
Check out that height.
She just kept on jumping!
All of them caught air this time.
Taking a much needed break. They kept arranging themselves for the pics. I just stood there and snapped the camera.
Back in the air.
Shew, we're tired!
Grrrr
I see you!!!
Rawrrrr
Next up, the see saw.
Always the climber.Whoa!
Kathleen at basketball.She's number 3.
Go TEAM!!!
She played defense like a madman. (sometimes even when she was on offense...hehe)Work it girl!
Time out!
Final score!
At the park. They loved this tire swing.
Especially when they got Uncle Chuck to recreate some Disney "E" rides. (I googled it for those who've never heard this term before. My mom used to talk about it which is why I know what it is.)


















3 comments:
Zoey is takin' some great pics (and/or you are takin' some great pics with Zoey)! I think it's so funny that people name their cameras (and, yes, when I get mine I'm going to name it too)! :)
Love all the blurry backgrounds!
So you're not having much fun with your new camera I see.LOL Great pics girlfriend! And, WHERE oh WHERE can one purchase a see saw like that? I GOOOOTTTTA have one in my backyard!
Awesome pics Pam. Maybe you should start charging to take pics of kids...I would pay for a session!!!
Post a Comment