This is the newest MeMe bandwagon I am jumping on. It just seemed like fun! Most of these are snarky...they mean next to nothing...please don't try reading more into them...mmmkay!
Clearly, this is hosted by Supah. You think I'm snarky...go check her out! Hey, and while you're there...play along!






I really wanted to do this early this morning. But...we don't have internet. Hubs has a Sprint internet card from work that I use in the evenings. I do have an iPhone but I NEVER blog from it. I was reminded why today. It is super slow and the screen is small making it harder to see. I tried to do it anyway. I managed to create my Post Its but I could not save to my computer so I saved them into Flickr. I tried ALL DAY to get them out of Flickr and into a post. I finally gave up and decided to wait for hubs to come home from work. Now Facebook on an iPhone is awesome! Anyone wanna facebook? lol

1 comment:
LOL! I LOVE Achmed!! He's my second favorite after Peanut!
Boo to the slow internet!
Post a Comment