February 27, 2010

Busy little bee...

Ha! This project has been in the works for a loooong time. I first talked about it during the tour of homes with Kelly's Korner. Rose's bed is in our living room and I wanted to wrap the under loft in curtains to give her privacy and so I would not have to look at her mess. She came in July!!! I just finished sewing and hanging the curtains last night. The curtains are 2 sided. Pink on the inside and tan outside. Plus I made the top part to fit around the bars and to still lay flat.

Anyprocrastination...

 You can see in the picture how well she makes her bed.
Now that I have a DSLR I wanted to be as kewl as the rest of the bloggers sporting a neato slip cover for their camera strap. So, did I go to etsy and buy one??? Heck no! I made this baby myself. Not a bad picture considering the strap is ON Zoey and I used Zoey to take the pic.
What was hubs doing? A puzzle...of course!
I can't have a post without stinky gonzales herself!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

The curtains look fabulous! It really hides all of the stuff nicely. Whoa that's some puzzle! Is he finished yet?! And, I am totally drooling over Zoey's strap cover... it turned out super cute!!!

Christa @ Little Us said...

The bed looks awesome!!

Kari said...

Stopping in from My Three Bubs and just wanted to say that Trudy's strap cover for Brandi is beautiful - and what a generous person you are! Thought you should know :o)