My blog got an "extreme makeover". Do you like it? This is the first time someone else has done my blog. I used Masto Mama and she was awesome to work with. Another big change is I got a custom domain name. It has been bothering me for a long time to have our family name in the url. Now the url is the name of my blog...www.kassiesbeach.com. My old url will still route here though. It will take a few days for the new url to completely take affect. The biggest reason for the new look is to have a wider blogging surface for bigger pictures. My old blog had one of the narrowest blogging surfaces EVER! Please leave Kassie some puppy kisses letting her know what you think. Don't hesitate to go see Carla for a new look. She has fair prices and is really fast.
Example of how big my pics can now be...
7 comments:
Love, love, LOVE it!!! Oh, wow! It looks fantastic! I was just telling Julie I wanted to ditch my 3rd column and go with the larger pic format. Oh my gosh! Seriously, looks great. I want to have mine done now! ;)
Looks great! I really should do it too because mine looks bad!
LOVE IT! Email me and tell me how much you paid for it. I'm feeling the need for a makeover as well - maybe it will help me get out of my creative rut. I feel like I'm digging deeper instead of climbing out! Ahhh!
How are you doing? Things going well?
Congrats on being a dot com! I love the blog I am all about anmail print and PINK! Super cute!
Looks FANTASTIC!!
Bravo Bravo Looks really good I love the pink pot a dots LOOOVEEEE IIIITTTTT!!!
Bobbie
It looks great! I want my pictures that big too!!
Post a Comment