
1. How many piercings do you have? 2 in each ear.
2. I love the sound of.....? My ipod playing at all times.
3. Favorite city? San Diego...duh!
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less? Could hardly care less but if I must choose I will go with the Colts simply because I have to have loyalty to Payton Manning...GO VOLS!!!
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Hello!!!!! ICE CREAM!
6. Favorite appetizer? I never order appetizers. At home it's these yummy ham and cream cheese roll ups.
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest? My sweats!
2. I love the sound of.....? My ipod playing at all times.
3. Favorite city? San Diego...duh!
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less? Could hardly care less but if I must choose I will go with the Colts simply because I have to have loyalty to Payton Manning...GO VOLS!!!
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Hello!!!!! ICE CREAM!
6. Favorite appetizer? I never order appetizers. At home it's these yummy ham and cream cheese roll ups.
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest? My sweats!
8.Favorite facial moisturizer? I'm using Ponds. Back in the day when I had access to professional products I preferred Pevonia. Can't afford that stuff anymore now that I don't get a deep discount.
3 comments:
yes, yes, yes to the sweats!!!!
Yes - Ice Cream is my frozen treat of choice, too!!!
Great answers Pam! Hope you have a good week sweetie!
Post a Comment