February 21, 2010

gettin' to know me!


1. How often do you wash/change your sheets? Not nearly as often as I should. At the earliest...weekly. The longest it's been is about a month. Don't judge!
2. When is your birthday? September 5
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? Only the bloggy friends I already knew before I started. I have not met any new friends from blogland...yet!
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Both please!
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? Besides the obvious??? I would cure my psoriasis. It's a pain to deal with.
6. How often do you wash your hair? Daily...because of the psoriasis. Or I get an itchy scalp.
7. Do you have pets? Yup I do!


8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? I blog and I Facebook. I already gave one up. I gave up Myspace because it kinda sucked the big one! I'm not giving up the other two. I'M NOT...I'M NOT...I'M NOT!!!

2 comments:

HD said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Myspace.
And, my puppy would love to play with yours! We can't wait until the weather is nicer and can get back to the dog park for swimming (o:

Momof3inVA said...

Haha, so not judging you on #1...I might have been in the same boat at some point in life.

Oh and I am Sept 3rd! ;) I was born on Labor Day.