February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Leeners...

Double digits looks very good on you!

Our future American Idol.

Yes, Kathleen is biting the edge of the cake. Her daddy asked her to do it.
She put a rose on her nose...hehe...it left her with a colorful nose.
Gift time!
Our gift...
Her family got her dance dance revolution.
Her cutie patootie bro.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam

Great pictures I LOVE THEM!!! They turned out so well thanks honey!!

Love
Bobbie (mom of Bradsen and Kahthleen)

Rachel said...

Gosh your kids are adorable. I love how your birthday girl is hamming it up for the camera - she is a doll!

Thanks for stopping by our blog and cracking up our readers with the "small parts" comment (because I was SOOOO there, but I'd deleted my comment because I couldn't figure out how to make it funny instead of creepy... yours made people laugh!)

Have a great day!

Rachel said...

Gosh your kids are adorable. I love how your birthday girl is hamming it up for the camera - she is a doll!

Thanks for stopping by our blog and cracking up our readers with the "small parts" comment (because I was SOOOO there, but I'd deleted my comment because I couldn't figure out how to make it funny instead of creepy... yours made people laugh!)

Have a great day!