
Top Ten things I LOVE about my man...
❧
10. He often helps around the house even when it is clearly my job. Just today he cleaned the john.
❧
9. He indulges me with the things I want even if it is more then our gift budget allows. (DSLR camera for Xmas!)
❧
8. He defends my honor whenever I am under verbal attack. (sometimes in our own home from the chitlin)
❧
7. He lets me drive the nicer car.
❧
6. He encourages me to seek out my hobbies.
❧
5. He encourages my personal friendships and even enjoys hanging out as couples.
❧
4. He has a great relationship with his mom. He calls her often and really cares about how she is doing both physically and emotionally. He also has a great relationship with my mom. (kind of unheard of in many marriages)
❧
3. He is a true son of God and a great spiritual leader in our home.
❧
2. He works very hard every day to provide for our family letting me be a stay at home wifey. He's truly okay with me having a job or staying home as long as I am happy.
❧
1. He loves me unconditionally despite all my flaws. (I can be very moody)
❧
Happy Valentine's Day Chuck! I love you!!!
1 comment:
He sounds fantastic! Hope we finally get to meet him at Luke's birthday!
Post a Comment