March 21, 2010

gettin' to know me!





1. What year did you graduate high school? 1993

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? Ugh...where do I start???

3. Beach house or Lake house? I love the beach but nothing can beat a mountain lake. I love the peace and quiet that comes with it. And the fresh air...yummm! The beach house would be awesome if the homes were few and far between with NO public access. I love the sound of crashing waves but I would get sick of all that sand really quick. I expect my answer will be the only one for lake house but oh well.

4. Mac or PC? We have a PC. I wouldn't mind a Justin Long though. He's kinda geeky but in a cute sorta way.

5. Did you wear braces? Never. My mouth was prepped for them but we did not have the money or something like that. All the prep work did much to improve my mouth though. I was suppose to be one of those people with 2 rows of teeth on the top and bottom. I had 4 adult teeth(the vampire teeth otherwise known as the canine teeth) permanently removed while they were still in my gums. Yup, surgery at 11 years old to do that. My mouth is far from perfect but you would never know it was destined for far worse things.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? Elizabeth Bennett. Do make believe characters count?

7. How many times have you moved in your life? Let's see...
1~from my dad's to my mom's after HS(at 18).
2~my mom and I changed apartments(around 21ish).
3~my mom bought a place so we moved again(still 21 or 22ish).
4~got married, lived with mom for 6 more months, moved to TN(at 29)
5~moved back to CA, back in with mom(at 33)
6~moved into a rental house to save our sanity(at34)
~still in rental house!
6 times!!!

8. Would you rather cook or clean? Actually, this is weird. I would rather clean. I hate coming up with menu's and deciding day to day what we will be eating.

3 comments:

Michelle Pixie said...

I'll cook if you clean!! ;)

Christa @ Little Us said...

I love Justin Long too! Seriously best commercials ever and I'm a PC too

Pam said...

Neat post. As for cleaning/cooking..NEITHER!