1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? Not a real sighting. I must assume that meeting singers and the band at concerts does not count.
2. What temperature do you keep your house? We do not currently have a thermostat. I know, bummer! Our house holds it's temps really well. Most of the time I don't need to do anything accept open a window for a cool breeze or close the windows if it's too cold. In the winter we have a wall heater that we can turn on for a while but it usually gets the house really hot then holds that heat forever. In the summer....ugh...we had to put a small window unit in to cool the house down. Our house hit 89 degrees without it. The small unit only cools the front room down well. We leave our bedrrom door open because of the pets. The bedroom might cool down to 80-85 degrees by leaving the door open. At night it cools down here significantly so we turn off the cooler and open all windows. We use about 8 fans in our small house throughout the summer months. I sure do miss my central air and heat!!!
3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? Yeah...sometimes.
4. What's the worst job you ever had? I've been blessed with a couple of really good jobs. I tend to get a job and then stay there till I usually am forced to leave by moving away. (Bellissima Day Spa and Cany Blast). If I had to pick one I didn't like as much I would choose Kragen Auto Parts. It was my "out of high school" job. But they were good to me and worked around my school schedule.
If I had to mention a really terrible job then here is one for the record books. Right out of massage school, the school helped place me in a job(thank goodness I still had Kragen's). It was a little place in Point Loma. I was really excited!!! But...I noticed that they had very few clientele. We would just sit around waiting for the phone to ring. I had 1 or 2 decent clients come in but my hackles had risen. Finally, about 2 weeks in I got my 3rd client. It was an older man. He was very bold in asking for what he wanted. Mind you, I was a very young naive 21 year old. Of course, I refused him. My mistake is that I continued to try to give him a reputable massage while ignoring his "suggestions". I should have walked out on him. He even came back that same day for another massage from another girl...she denied him too. I just don't think all the girls were denying the customers. So, needless to say, I quit that day. The owner, an old fat man, told me I would NEVER make it as a massage therapist...EVER! 6 months later I was hired by Bellissima and I worked for them full time for almost 7 years. I never got another gross proposition either! I only quit to move across the country.
5. What is your most sentimental possession? My pillow that hubs refers to as huggy! (of course it's my rings and my photos but those were too obvious!)
2 comments:
Eeeeeeew to creepy massage guy. Blah!
I wish it cooled down here at night. In the summer, we have to run the air 24/7. It'll still be 85 degrees in the middle of the night and the humidity is a killer! I guess you get used to it, though.
I was expecting you to have a ton of celeb sightings! ;)
dude I am with you on the pillow...NO one is allowed to use it but me! :)
Post a Comment