March 26, 2010

hmmm...interesting

Hubs has been gone for 2 weeks on a work trip. He comes home tonight. He told me on the phone that he has a blog post for me to write later. He won't tell me anything about it. I can't stand the suspense. He gave me the title of it and that it is to poll you all. The title...should I keep it or not?
grrrr...I wanna know now!!! Please come back later and leave your comment on the suspenseful post! You can leave a comment as annonymous if you do not have a blogger account. Just sign your name at the bottom of your comment so we know who wrote it.

pins and needles...pins and needles...

6 comments:

Michelle Pixie said...

A puppy or a kitten or something you have really, really, really been wanting but just haven't splurged on for yourself? Hmmmm Very Intrigued! ;)

{Kimber} said...

Now I GOTTA know!!!!!

Brandi said...

Oh boy! Maybe Kassie's getting a little brother or sister? Can't wait to find out!

Vanessa said...

If your husband thought it was good enough for a blog post, I'm on the edge of my seat! :-D

Anonymous said...

His wife? Just kidding!! His job??

From Jennifer Morris =0)

Nicole Kaminsky said...

So when should I check back I don't think I can wait long!