March 26, 2010

Should he keep it...or not!

So, hubs walks through the door a little while ago. I'm watching him carefully for any wonderfully hidden packages, flowers, candy, a puppy, Coldstone ice cream...SOMETHING. Not only are his hands empty but as soon as I saw his face...I knew! He grew a goatee. Everyone who knows me well knows I hate facial hair. More mustaches and beards. Goatees are the bare limit of what I can stand and even then the kisses will be limited. It doesn't look bad on him. I'm just not a facial hair kinda chick.

But, I don't mind playing along with his silly game. I'll let you all decide if he can keep it or not. Leave a comment with your answer. If you don't have a blogger account just leave an anonymous comment and sign the comment with your name. I'll give you guys till Sunday night. If it's a no then Monday morning he will shave it before going to work.

Now that our hopes got dashed of something wonderful I think hubs should go down to Coldstone and get me a Mud Pie Mojo! Don't you?

10 comments:

Michelle Pixie said...

I like it! But my hubby has one so you should know that is what I prefer. :D

I hope you got your icecream out of the deal!

Murdock's mama said...

keep! :)

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Keep it I like it!

{Kimber} said...

I say keep
{and YES you get COLDSTONE :)}

Brandi said...

HAHA! My hubby has one too, so I say keep it! :)

Anonymous said...

it is kind of funny we were just talking about facial hair the other day when we were at you house......I say SHAVE IT OFF but I don't like facial hair and Kathleen says SHAVE IT cuz it gross LOL
so that is two votes to shave it

Bobbie and Kathleen

Vanessa said...

Well, I have BEGGED The Husband to grow one, so I'd say keep it -- but you definitely should get some ice cream too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I vote that Pam gets her mud pie and Chuck keeps his goatee. :) Jeff & Not Necessarily Jane

The Thompsons said...

Love it! I say keep it. But are you really letting bloggers choose your hubby's look for him? LOL

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

My husband also has one, I say keep it! Looks good.