March 4, 2010

Making some play money $



I recently posted about the new slipcover I made for my DSLR camera. It was so easy to make that I am going to start an etsy shop and sell them. Best case scenario I'll be uber-rich. Worst case...nobody buys it. As I plan to make them as they are ordered...no harm, no foul. Come see my etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/kassiesbeach

Come back often as I plan to go shopping soon to expand my material inventory.

7 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

YAY!! I think I will be needing one of those! I'm worried that it might be too big for my camera though. I just have a Nikon Cool Pic camera & the strap now is like 24" by 1"...

Abby

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love that pink and black together!

Brandi said...

You go girl! I'll let all my camera-loving bloggy friends know. :)

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Love it Pam. Its about time you start making some money for your creativity. Next you can sell ornaments and curtains and chair cushions! You are awesome!

HeatherOz said...

I love it! I JUSt bought a very similar strap. i will definitlely check out your shop!

Kmama said...

Best of luck with that!! They are adorable!

Michelle Pixie said...

I just found my way here via Brandi and might I say you are very talented and these are super cute! I am sure we can become fast friend! ;) Now I must go check out your shop.