March 9, 2010

grrrrrrrrr...

What a stinky weekend! Am I glad it's over! It was rainy all weekend. I had a very bad case of the blues. Sunday I got up and dressed for church only to sit home in my chair napping away my PMSing doldrums.

I decided to get up Monday morning and start a fresh new week.

So far so good!

I needed groceries so I came home from taking Rose to school, took my shower, then headed out. First stop...Costco. That early in the morning should not be a problem with crowds...one would think. There were very rude shoppers hogging the aisles. One man talked VERY loudly through the WHOLE store on a bluetooth head set. Super annoying!

Next stop...Vons! At the register I get behind the "mean mommy of the year". She was screaming at her poor 3ish year old. Telling her the cops were going to come arrest her because she was touching the candy. Then the lady abruptly walks away without paying while the cashier is standing there wondering if she's coming back. Then she comes back(apparently forgot her Vons card in the car) and yells at the cashier for not having a "blank" card he could have used for her. She shops there ALL THE TIME donthchaknow! and never has this problem. Who the hell is she that she thinks she gets special treatment? I carry mine in my wallet and guess what??? If you forget it you just need to tell them your phone number and it's linked to your card in their system! DUH!!!

Anyannoyed...

Then I get home with an hour to spare to pick up Rose from school(minimum days all week...yay me!) and the dumb *ss goats would not let me in the gate. I.HATE.THE.GOATS!
Now, normally I would just leave my car at the bottom of the driveway and walk up since I had to leave again soon...BUT.I.HAD.A.CAR.FRIKKEN.LOAD.OF.GROCERIES! Have you seen our driveway?
This is from the gate looking up. It's really steep! Imagine all the big bulky items I bought at Costco. Plus, 2 gallons of milk(currently curdling in my car...I'm weird about how long my milk can be out of the fridge) and lots more stuff from Vons. No way no how was I carrying everything up the driveway! Here's another angle on the driveway.
 So, I got out of my car, let myself in the gate and proceeded to try to chase the goats away. They just looked at me like I was the best thing to come along since alfalfa and carrots! If I got them to move away at all then they would just come right back to the gate. They saw an escape and were not going to be talked out of running away. My landlord would keell me if I let the goats out. Her priorities are whacked after all! Finally, after like 10 minutes of me screaming and chasing them around (looking like a nutcase and a fool to the neighbors...haaaaaayyyyy)(my milk at this point was practically cottage cheese) the goats went to a different part of the yard. Shew, I'm in!

But wait...

I had to leave again to get Rose from school. Sure nuff! They were planted right smack dab in front of the gate again. grrrrr! This time I came prepared. I had me a head of leafy half dead lettuce from the darkest recesses of my fridge.

Ha! Take that stupid *ss goats!

Of course, I had to call hubs and whine about my morning! It was pretty sucky if I do say so myself. On his way home from work he stopped at Tarjay and got me these purty flowers...and they are planted so they will remind me of my horrid day be purty forever and ever.
But, that's not all...

He also softened me up a little with these babies!

nom nom nom
Ah...I feel a gazillion times better already!

Sneaky peaky...

Guess what I'm making now with this material??!!!

You'll have to wait and see...

6 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Sorry you had such a bad weekend! :( Goats are pretty lame! :)

Brandi said...

Whew, what a day girl! Hubby scores points for flowers and chocolates, though. ;) You need to teach Kassie to chase away the stupid goats!!!

That material is WAY cute! Can't wait to see what you're makin'! :)

Hope the rest of your week is stress-free!

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Hope today is better! PS I hate goats! Every time they come to the office and they start crying (because we are doing some torture procedure on them haha) they sound just like humans and it freaks me out. The ones in labor are the worst!

Sandra said...

I hear pork chops are really good, just an idea. HAHA Just kidding.

Michelle Pixie said...

Mmmmm Peanut Butter Dove Chocolates! Nom Nom Nom! That would make anything better.

LoveLoveLove the material!

Anonymous said...

The flower fabric is the same stuff I bought to make one of the skirts for Kathleen. Great minds think alike he he he
HOpe this week was better then last and next week is even better then this week

Love ya lots
The whitefields