April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. If you could, would you go back to high school? Only to study better. Most certainly not for social reasons. Been there, done that!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".) 1)For my hubs to have perfect health. 2)To own a house free and clear of debt.

3. What kids show do you secretly like? Spongebob Squarepants, Hannah Montana(sweet niblets lol)

4. What is your beverage of choice? Diet Pepsi (I don't really drink alcohol but if I had to choose something I would pick a Strawberry Daiquiri)

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? I would change my weight. Hubs and I had a long talk about this last weekend. I'm sure I've gained 20lbs this past year. Very stressful with my niece living here. Plus, I was already over weight. When Rose goes home I'll be going into overdrive trying to lose this weight.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

We are diet pepsi drinkers too.

So, I hope this isn't too nosy... I guess Rose is going home for the summer? Will she be back for the new school year? I can't imagine the stress of dealing with teenagers (I was a terrible one). Bubba has informed me when he turns ten this year, he's a 'tween.' GAH!

Shoot girl, I'll be right along with you trying to lose weight in a few more months. I'm really not looking forward to it b/c I know it's going to be hard. Well, not necessarily 'hard' but not fun, I guess. I can do it... it's just difficult to get started. GOOD LUCK!!! Hmmm... that wasn't much of a pep talk. YOU CAN DO IT!!! ;)

Have a great weekend!

{Kimber} said...

I need to get on the "loose it" bandwagon too...WE CAN DO IT GIRL!!

I am with you on the high school thing too

Liz Mays said...

I'd never go back to high school either! I'm a diet pepsi, diet coke, diet dr. pepper, well diet anything girl. I need to give that up!

I like Spongebob too!

starnes family said...

Loved this! Love learning more about everyone and this was a good one.

HeatherOz said...

I would NEVER go back to highschool! I coulnd't get out of there fast enought the first time!
I'm afraid to share my wishes! LOL
I always try to talk my kids in to watching Spongebob instead whatever else they are watching!
I drink Diet Dr "Offbrand"
For some reason i don't like Diet Dr Pepper!