Yup...the beach!
I didn't get a lot of new footage today because Kassie looks exactly the same as every other visit. And...the beach looks exactly the same as every other visit we make. I did get a couple pics to share.
This one is just funny.
I didn't get a lot of new footage today because Kassie looks exactly the same as every other visit. And...the beach looks exactly the same as every other visit we make. I did get a couple pics to share.
This one is just funny.

I got a couple new filters for Zoey. All of today's pics are with a UV filter and a polarization filter on.
Perfect Saturday afternoon activity!
As we were walking down the beach we saw this dog digging furiously in the sand. When we came back the other way it was laying in the hole as happy and content as can be. Super funny!
These next 2 were taken in our yard just before leaving for the beach. Kassie loves to roll in the grass weeds and then bask in the sun. These were funny because her ears were up the whole time...even while enjoying a rawhide.
So, where was Rose? Grandma called Friday and volunteered to take her for the weekend. Woohoo! Partayyy!!!!!! We went to the drive-in on Friday night. Today, after the beach we went to an amazing Mexican restaurant here called Casa De Pico! Yummmmmm!





9 comments:
Hmmm.... beach???!!! That's one happy pup! I love that pic of her in the grass. You can really see how beautiful her coloring is. She's a purdy girl!
Does grandma want to take my boys for the weekend? Tell her they're available! LOL! Sounds like a nice time. :)
Kassie is so beautiful and your pictures are so gorgeous. I wish I could take pics like that. I can have the perfect weather and I still can't take a decent picture.
The dog in the hole,lol. Reminds me of my kids at the beach.
OH my gosh. Could a dog be happier? How fun!
the pictures are just beautiful!! and those dogs look so happy to be there. :) visiting from ps love love. :)
She is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Great pics!!
I hope she knows how good she's got it!!! :)
Glad you got some time away and your dogs are so pretty!!!! I love how you photograph!
I miss nice, clean beaches! It looks wonderful from this side of the world!
The beach is the perfect place to spend a Saturday afternoon! You got some great pics!
Post a Comment