1. What was the first car you owned? It was a 1988 Ford Escort. My dad bought it for me when I was 19(he wanted his car back). That dumb car was such a lemon. It looked okay on the outside but it ran like poo. I gave the car back to him when I bought my own first car at the age of 21. It was a Ford Ranger. I ♥ trucks!
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? Every time I sing along to Kesha I want to poke my eyes out and super glue my lips together. That is NOT singing. I don't like Kesha but I can't help singing along.
Don't stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party don't stop No
3. Have you ever had stitches? Yes, on my neck when I had surgery on my thyroid. Funny...hubs just had a similar surgery. Now we have matching scars on our neck.
4. What was your first job? Cashier at Kragen Auto Parts
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? I never really watched Sesame Street. We lived in the country...no cable. But just from a commercial stand point. I like Elmo and the Cookie Monster.

5 comments:
Hahaha love the Kesha comment! So agree!
Andrea
http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/
LOL! Girl, my first car was a red '86 Ford Escort! It was a POS!!!
I always find myself singing along to Brittney Spears. *shaking head in shame*
oh my gawd!! Ke$ha is soooo annoying but I "sing" it too!! ugh...
I'm a truck girl too. I drive a 2008 Suburban right now.
OK, just from the words of that song, I am glad I have never heard it! LOL
That's kinda funny about the matching scars.
My fave Sesame Street characters are Oscar the Grouch and Snufalupagos.
Post a Comment