April 19, 2010

Monday Mugs

 {I used to link pictures all the time but all of a sudden it won't let me. I'm soooo frustrated! Here is the link to play along with Monday Mugs }
This is my first Paid photo shoot. It is also my cousin's baby. Luke had a great 1st birthday party! Enjoy the sneaky peaky while I continue to edit the rest of the pics.

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Pam, you did great! OMW ~ he is a total doll! :)

The Thompsons said...

Great job girlfriend! His eyes are beautiful!

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Thank you so much!! I love them so much!!!!!!!!!!

HeatherOz said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! I wish you could have taken pictures of my baby's first birthday!! I really like the shot of the 3 guys sitting in the chairs on the lawn. The colors are really great. How do you edit your photos?

Thanks a lot for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Hey missy you did a GREAT job!! My fav is the frist one that is posted with what looks like corn husks were he is looking up good job good job!!! I did not expect anything less then a increadable job you totally have the eye for this line of work
Love ya
Bobbie

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Hey I forgot to say that I also LOVE the pic of Jay, Chris, and Ryan it is so cute, and of course I love every pic of Luke!

Kim said...

I love the collage! How did you do that? Quite possibily the cutest kids ever, I love his pertty eyes and spiked hair!

Kmama said...

Those are great pictures!! He is such a cutie pie!!!!

{Kimber} said...

adorable kid! and great pics :)

Angie Vik said...

I'm visiting from Heather's blog. Your pictures are really nice. It's obvious that the little guy is well loved.