April 18, 2010

gettin' to know me!



1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? Hubs has no hair on his chest but I would not mind a little. And by little I mean VERY little! I am not a fan of facial hair.

2. How often do you run red lights? Never...I really try not to. I will go through a yellow light if I am going fast and it would be too tough to come to a stop. (I'm a fast driver but I try to be safe)

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid? Sarah Jessica Parker, Reese Witherspoon, Katie Holmes.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? Probably my blog...I don't know. I like having lots of facebook friends too.

5. What makes you feel sexy? When I'm skinnier! Or when I have my hair professionally done.

6. I get excited when...........? Hubs cooks dinner, going on vacation, going anywhere, friends come to visit, Christmas morning...

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? I'm kinda both. I love the outdoors but it's been a while since I've wanted to tent camp. I love Yosemite. It's my personal "happiest place on earth".

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? Probably a million dollars. It stretches farther then a dream home. Most dream homes are expensive to keep up anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I love your picture of your dog.

Brandi said...

LOL! 'K you'd freak if you saw Daddy Bub without a shirt then. Hairy chest/back... and by hairy, I mean HAIRY!!! :P

I agree with the salon hair thing. I am ready for a salon day!

{Kimber} said...

I love salon day.....ahhhhh