April 11, 2010

Spring break fun...day 15 & 16

I am so excited to finally get to write this sentence...ROSE GOES BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! It has been the longest 2 weeks EVER!

Yesterday we drove to Hollywood to see the Stars walk of fame. It was a fun day. First we walked the whole length of the walk of fame and then back again. Then my over-achieving husband took us to the Hollywood sign. Seriously, I just asked him to move us a block or 2 up for a better view. I could get a good pic because I had my telezooming lens with me. We lost sight of the sign and in our efforts to re-find it we ended up right under it. Next we drove over to Rodeo Drive. No celebrity sightings...boo! Then, on our way home we stopped for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. There are 2 in the L.A. area(I love my iphone. I was able to research all this info while hubs drove). One at Disneyland and one at the Costa Mesa mall. I called the Disney location as we would be driving right by. 2 hour wait and they would not take my name over the phone. So we went to the mall one. Sat down immediately. I had a strawberry Daiquiri...YUM!!!














Fun fact...59 photo's were used in making this darn blog post! It took me forever to make the collages.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

What a fun post!!! I love all of the pictures!! Sure looks like you all had a ball! I, too, am glad spring break is over... but I AM ready for summer! ;0)

Mrs. NB

{Kimber} said...

this maybe my fav yet!!! how fun! :)

Brandi said...

Awesomeness! Fantastic pics! Looks like so much fun... and what did you do all day when she went back to school? I hope you got some rest!!! ;)