
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life? Hubs, anyhoodles, any(insert any other word or sentence here)
2. Do you still write checks? Why, yes. I do! But only a couple a month. My house rent and our storage unit. After that it is for special reasons only. I lurve online banking!
3. Who was your favorite President and why? President Reagan. Because he is the first president I have an awareness for where I actually knew who he was and what he did. His administration also represents the best part of my childhood.
4. Are you a yeller? YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Sadly, I am.
5. Have you ever dumpster dived? No! But it's not beneath me to try it sometime.
3 comments:
I am totally with you on the Prez and you are the 3rd person I've seen put this answer...shouldn't that TELL US SOMETHING!!! :)
happy friday!
There have been a lot of Reagan supporters today! He was just awesome!
I don't say hubs in real life either. I wonder if anyone does!
Happy Friday!
Ditto on Reagan.
Ditto on online banking... total awesomeness! I don't even know if I could remember how to address an envelope. :D
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment