June 18, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? I love the carefree feeling summer can give you. It brings back the memories of my childhood summers. Long hours at a pool, Otter pops, the total boredom...reading ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? I would pick somewhere remote. A cabin by a lake with lots of forest surrounding me. Or a beach house on an East coast beach. Where the houses are far apart and the tourists are few and far between. I love the Outer Banks of NC.

3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? Umm, not exactly. I grew up in the mountains of San Diego. While I don't live in Campo anymore I am still in the area. I now live in another small mountain community...a smidge closer to the city of San Diego. While Campo was a 45 minute drive to the nearest city with shopping I am currently only 10 minutes away from the nearest city with shopping.

4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? I kicked chewing my fingernails to the curb around the 7th grade. Yes, I actually remember deciding to stop and just stopping.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? Farting while giving a massage. Totally embarrassing!

3 comments:

starnes family said...

While GIVING a massage?! I thought it was typically the other way around?

Liz Mays said...

I live in the town next to the town I grew up in much to my chagrin!

I love the Outer Banks too. I will be living about 1 hour away come fall.

Tina said...

I love Five Question Friday's, you always learn alot of new stuff about each other. So, do you shop alot more often now that the drive is shorter??? That can't be good for your wallet!! I have lived in Crimson Tide land all of my life, I am ready to start exploring the rest of this world!!