June 17, 2010

The process has started

Today we started the packing process. A years worth of junk collecting is currently sitting on my living room floor. I asked Rose to make piles. You know, the usual, trash~goodwill~pack...

Anyhoodles

I come out to the living room and find a huge mess. The trash and goodwill piles were non existent they were so small. I told her that more needed to go. She will be a future candidate for the show hoarders. I could see the attitude starting to build...so I did the only thing I could...I called in my mom to come get her for a sleepover. Now that she is gone I will go through her things. No worries...I'm pretty fair. Did I mention that her clothing is not pictured here? The few things you see here we had in storage. So this mess is all junk from her room. You know, that bunk bed loft you see to the left in the picture. It's amazing how much stuff you can store in such a small space.
I have not seen her room look this clean since just before she came last July!
T-minus 9 days before we leave for Washington!(state, that is!)

5 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That is a lot of stuff for a little space. Nine days will fly by!

HeatherOz said...

Packing is never fun! It does help clear things out though. If you can talk yourself in to getting rid of things!

Brandi said...

My goodness! Well, I like your style... get sassy and you don't get to pack your stuff. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, when I got there it seems the pile was much larger. I remember stepping over and on top of stuff. This photo looks like a cleaned up version. Just remember anything you keep has to fit in my car. Love ya, Mom

Liz Mays said...

Cleaning out the clutter is so freeing, isn't it???