1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them? Sometimes. Depends on how well I know them or like them.
2. What are you passionate about? many things...God, my family, chocolate...
3. How long have you been blogging? A couple of years.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? It's the same as my winter drink...Diet Pepsi
5. What is your favorite type of music? Christian and pop(like the top 40)
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? go to the bathroom(okay, we all do that)...I will sit at the computer for a few minutes checking blogs or facebook.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? To take home Rose then to chill for a while. It's been a long year. It will be weird to not have a teen in the house. Kinda looking forward to it.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? Moisturizer
7 comments:
I might just be drinking a Diet Pepsi right now. Cheers!
I love that you say you are passionate about chocolate.. . .so am I!
♥ me some diet Pepsi! :)
Moisturizer......absolutely. I'm with you!
Mmmmm...chocolate. I bet it is going to be a quiet summer without a teen in the house.
My winter and summer drinks are the same too! LOL
I'm so with you on #2. Dark chocolate for me :o)
Post a Comment