1. Do you collect anything? Dust, spiders, goats, dog hair, books, and cute little thimbles of all the places I've been.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Jeremy Piven, Bradley Cooper, and Ryan Reynolds...nomnomnom!
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? My most notable scar is on my neck. I had half of my thyroid removed almost 10 years ago. Thankfully, no cancer. Funny, this past year hubs had a similar surgery on his thyroid(different reasons) and we now have matching neck scars! Now hubs? His body is a freakin' road map! Goes with having a kidney disease...and a love for rock climbing.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? Sunflower seeds, fries dipped in ranch, sunflower seeds after eating a bowl of ice cream. You know, the usual. (I know these are not that weird but I don't eat weird food. Oh, and hubs doesn't like them so there.)
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Hellz to the NO!!! I'll take earthquakes any day of the week!
4 comments:
Are you having a better day today?
I LURVE the fries from Outback smothered in cheese and bacon bits w/ranch to dip them in. YUM!
Fries and ranch are the BEST! Adn I agree, I would much rather have an earthquake.
I must agree with you on Bradley Cooper, he's the BEST!!
But I disagree about the earthquake!!! I have seen 2 tornados irl and they are no biggie, I don't know about the earth moving though!!
hmmmm. Never had it before, but i think I might TRY sunflower seeds on my ice cream. It might be kind of like peanuts?
Post a Comment