Anyhoodles, guess what replaces them? A pig! She brought home an itty bitty piggy. (This woman needs to just buy a farm) The pig is about 2 months old, she's black, she has an itchy back and they named her Kesha(pronounced Key-sha). The jury is still out but I prefer the pig to the pesky goats. Oh, and, we still have the 2 smaller goats but they keep to themselves. It's all good!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be? Maybe Australia. Yeah...Australia!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? Flip flops in the snow! brrrr!
3. Fried or Bake and why? Well, for taste, fried but we all know that's baaaaaad for you. So my final answer is baked!
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? Ummm, Maybe Robin Williams. He's hilarious and his funny is always turned on. Of course I could pick a hotty but would they be funny?
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? I loved to read the Sweet Valley High books. I loved the twins Jessica and Elizabeth.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows. I like reality tv. My favs are Survivor, Project Runway and the Biggest Loser.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? ???
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be? The bearded lady??? Seriously, I don't know. I've never wanted to join the circus!
And lastly, now that I got my anger out of my system about the credit fraud it is bugging me that those nasty icky words are in print on MY blog. I'm gonna go replace them with something a little less abrasive. Thanks for letting me vent!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? Flip flops in the snow! brrrr!
3. Fried or Bake and why? Well, for taste, fried but we all know that's baaaaaad for you. So my final answer is baked!
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? Ummm, Maybe Robin Williams. He's hilarious and his funny is always turned on. Of course I could pick a hotty but would they be funny?
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? I loved to read the Sweet Valley High books. I loved the twins Jessica and Elizabeth.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows. I like reality tv. My favs are Survivor, Project Runway and the Biggest Loser.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life? ???
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be? The bearded lady??? Seriously, I don't know. I've never wanted to join the circus!
And lastly, now that I got my anger out of my system about the credit fraud it is bugging me that those nasty icky words are in print on MY blog. I'm gonna go replace them with something a little less abrasive. Thanks for letting me vent!
3 comments:
i love reality tv. i watch way too much!
No need to say sorry. That is how you felt at that moment.
I love trashy reality tv like all the housewives on bravo! My husband thinks i'm crazy :)
Yeah for the goats going ba'bye!
I've worn flip-flops in the snow and it wasn't so bad! Now gloves in the AZ heat? NO WAY!
Post a Comment