July 4, 2010

gettin' to know me!

Getting to know YOU


1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July? Being with friends and family, eating yummy food, fireworks...


2. Are you a hugger? Sometimes but definitely not always.

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food? Ribs...preferably from Calhouns.

4. Do you like to watch parades? Sure.

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls? Boys...especially after they climb into your bed. grrrr!

6. Vampires or Werewolves? Team Edward!!!

7. Do you read your horoscope? NO!!!!!!!

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Coldstone's Mud Pie Mojo. It is made with a coffee ice cream, 2 oreo cookies, a spoon of peanut butter, a spoon of nuts, and a squirt of chocolate sauce.
I guess it has been a while since my last post. Most of you know that I hit the road to return my niece Rose, who lived with us this past year, back home to her parents. My mom and I decided to make a vacation out of it. We have been hitting up our favorite sites in CA, OR and now WA. I have been taking a bunch of pictures which I will share after I return home. I also did a mini shoot with my sister's family at the park yesterday. That was fun. We leave WA tomorrow, will do a little more sight seeing, and be home late on the 8th. Good thing as hubs is back home starving himself! I will see you all in a few more days!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

How did you sneak a post by me?! Hope y'all are having a great time. I am looking forward to the photos (and dying to know if you had a chance to go to Forks)! :)

{Kimber} said...

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you had a great trip and a great holiday :)

HeatherOz said...

oooohhhh! Mud Pie Mojo sounds like my kind of ice cream! I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I sure love it as an ice cream flavor!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I MUST try that ice cream. YUM!

Mrs. NB