Dear Food,
Yeah, it's not working out.
You gotta go!
Please pack your bags and be gone by morning.
It was lovely while it lasted.
You're just not good for me.
Our relationship is not healthy.
I might be willing to give you a second chance in a few months.
But for now, please just leave quietly.
No, no...it's not you, it's me.
Don't embarrass us both and make a scene.
Don't call me, I'll call you.
I'll sure miss you.
I'll be dreaming about you...nightly.
Yours truly,
an embarrassed fat girl
Dear Treadmill,
I hate you!
You must stay!
I'm gonna beat the crap outta you daily!
You'll be sorry!
If you know what's smart you'll kick the junk off of you!
Dust yourself off!
Be ready and willing to take your beatings!
I'm coming after you with a vengeance!
Cordially,
a soon to be svelte and skinny girl
Dear Diet Pepsi,
Maybe we can work something out.
Would you be okay with 1 or 2 per day?
Otherwise, you can follow food out the door.
I thought so!
Love you...mwah!
me
Dear Water,
Seriously?
Why?
Maybe we could be friends???
Don't hurt me!
Scared,
my bladder can't handle this
Dear Bladder,
Suck it up.
You wanna be skinny right?
Sincerely,
water
9 comments:
Hey I just joined weight watchers online. Right now until Aug. 7 or 8 the joining fee is only $1 if you sign up for 3 months. For 3 months its $54.85 instead of 1 month and sign up is $47. Seems pretty easy. Its been 3 days now!
GO PAM!!! :) I really have a hard time making myself drink water. But if I can force myself to drink it for at least a week, it gets easier and I actually like it... a little. You can cheat a bit and add the flavored Crystal Lite pouches. The lemonade flavor isn't too disgusting.
I've never tried Weight Watchers myself, but my SIL, BIL, FIL, and hubby have all done it and they all lost weight. None of them really complained about it being difficult either, which was weird.
Anyhow, just keep going... give it 2 weeks and you'll get in a routine and it won't seem so bad. GOOD LUCK!
Ugh! Food is good and exercise is bad! I need to write similar letters to the food and exercise equipment in my life!
hhhhaaa!! I love this!!!!
So, we can do this together. I just finished 35 minutes on my treadmill. I am nowhere near ready to go to the beach like I originally planned. Now my new goal is Ocotber. We'll see.
This is so good, Pam! I love it.
And, now I'm wishing we had gone to Mission Beach after your comments! Next time for sure.
LOL too funny!
That's the funniest post I've read in a long time.
I love honesty!
I'm DIE-ING! This is too funny and I TOTALLY agree!!
PS: What is the deal with water. I mean, really?
Post a Comment