1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? I don't know when I acquired this thing, sometime in my teens, but I cannot sleep without a special pillow my hubs dubbed as "Huggy". That's right. I sleep with it in my arms. Over the years it's shape has changed to be more skinny and round than flat. To be honest, it's not even the original. It got kinda gross so I got pillow stuffing and made a new one the same size as the old one. It goes everywhere with me for overnight trips. A substitute just will not do either.
2. Do you dream in color? Of course! Very vivid dreams..like I'm really there.
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? 5'5" I've always been okay with that.
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? I don't use a gps but the guy, may he rip, who used to do the movie trailers would be fun to listen too. lol Imagine his deep dramatic voice telling you to make a U turn as soon as possible. Or recalculating. Ha...funny stuff right there. For that matter, Larry the Cable Guy would be hilarious too...git-r-done!
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? Depends on how far the cart return is from my car. If it's a stall or two over I'll take it otherwise I leave it anywhere! Yup, I'm that person.
11 comments:
Oooh! The movie trailer guy would be cool! Oh -- and your dog looks just like mine!
Oh no...you are that person!..lol
I also dream very vividly and that is probably why I remember most of my dreams.
I'm a new follower from the Friday blog hop! I just adored your letter to food... I'm still laughing!
Lucy's Human
http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com
dude I leave carts too unless they are close!!
and I would choose Edward as my GPS voice!!
I love these. Good stuff, Pam! I'm with you on the carts.
Following you from the Friday Blog Hop!
I have a guilty conscience - I always return the cart!
Vivid dreams, huh? My dreams are always blurry like I don't have my glasses on!
I have always wished I was taller! Atleast in the 5's. I am 4'11"
HA! Larry the Cable Guy would be hilarious! I'm that person too... I pretty much never take the buggy (yes, we call it a buggy) back.
I'll put the cart back unless I'm pushing it through ridiculous amounts of slush!
I have a pillow just like you. I even take it for day trips up to the mountains. Makes me comfy in the car!
I dream in color too!!!
Same height, but always wanted to be taller. Can't tell you why though. I know life wouldn't change if I were 2 inches taller.
I worked at a grocery store when I was 16-17. I ALWAYS return my cart since I spent years gathering all the stray carts in parking lots. Especially in the winter - ugh, that was a pain. Much easier to collect them all from the corral. So, you're one of those ;o)
Hi, Love your blog! Found you on the Blog Hop ;-)
So, your the one whose carts I'm always taking back to the store with me.....;-)
Love your letter to food, too. ;-)
Following~
Kelly & Crew
angelpupscreations.blogspot.com
Post a Comment