July 15, 2010

TYVM



To the @$$hole meany who lured me in on Craigslist with the promise of a new rental house...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

For emailing me back with no personal information on you but saying the place was as good as ours~all we had to do was get a free credit report and providing the link to such a site~and super careful me actually fell for it...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

For making me sit on pins and needles all day yesterday cause you were not emailing me back...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

To my instincts to do some sleuthing this morning...thank you very much!

For finding out that the scam was the credit report website and they already had ALL of our personal info along with our bank card number...effing THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

To the bank and credit companies for being pleasant and helpful in putting blocks on our accounts...thank you very much!

And lastly, to the effing @$$hole meany who ruined a perfectly good day and made this nice sweet christian girl cuss...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I'd prefer to live with the stupid goats then in that other house anyways(@$$HOLE)!

Sorry for the potty mouth. I needed that and I do feel better. Thanks kmama!

6 comments:

Kmama said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry! I hope that someone can catch this guy and that your credit is okay! Keep me updated!

Thanks for linking up!

Brandi said...

GAH! That's downright creepy! I would have freaked out... well, and been pissed too! You need Blueviolet's disclaimer on this post 'this post brought to you by the letters W, T and F.' She had that on a post last week and I nearly died. LOL! Hope everything is straightened out with this mess.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

OMG, that is horrible! Some scams are so good and believable! I am so sorry this happened to you. I am glad the companies were helpful in protecting you.

Maybe you should post a warning on craigslist so others will not go for the same offer.

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I hope you were able to block everything before they did anything. Have you ever heard of Lifelock? Its a credit protection thing it does cost money every year but we have done it for the last couple years.

Liz Mays said...

It just ticks me off that there are people out there who would do this kind of thing. I'm sorry!!!

Michelle Pixie said...

Oh I am so sorry you had to deal with this! So Scary!! I would have lost a gasket and would have the truckers mouth as well even if I tend to talk like a trucker on good days. ;-)