1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about? My name is Pamela, I go by Pam(my only official nickname), my mom likes to call me Whammy Pammy(who knows why...it was not a childhood thing.), as a child and teen there were a few jerks who tried the spam thing. You know, the usual childish teasing. Hubs call me Honey...hmmm, so does my bff lol.
2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings? I am the youngest of 3. My sister is 18 months older and my brother is 4 years older than me. I get to be the spoiled rotten one...(I wish!!!)
3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other? I think my hubby is cute but he is a bit on the nerdy side. So do I go with an actor who resembles my husband in looks or do I go with the hotty of my dreams? For resemblance I choose Neil Patrick Harris(not gay of course)(and whom I think is hot anyways). For steamy hottness I would choose Edward!!!! He's mine Kimber back off!!!!!
4. What is currently your favorite song? I'm kinda diggin Glitter in the Air by Pink.
5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase? Well, when I hit a specific milestone in my weight loss I get a flash for my camera. After I hit my goal(which will only take me forever) I get a new wedding band with diamonds that go all the way around. My current one the diamonds only go half way and I'm tired of it sliding around so the diamonds are always on the under side. grrr!!! So, yes, we have to save for these things.
6 comments:
HA! He does look like Neil Patrick Harris! Funny! Um, are you ducking 'cause I'm sure Kimber is going to throw a shoe at your or something. HAHA! She don't play when it comes to Edward. ;)
Girl, everyone should have such great weight loss incentives! Wow! :)
GASP!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm throwing more than a shoe at you when it comes to my Edward!!
I don't know how many times we have to discuss this lady...the sparkly vamp? HE IS MINE!!
{hehe}
I am the baby too...and I am a *tad* spoiled :)
Happy Friday lady!
I love Neil Patrick Harris!
Whammy Pammy I hope you get your pretty diamond ring!
I am the oldesg who rolls my eyes at my spoiled youngest brother! LOL
These are fun questions. Funny that you picked Edward. When I have my movie Bradley Cooper will play my hubby. Maybe I'll throw in Vince Vaughn as my BFF or something.
Have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment