Check out what I found. This is part of the video I took on the day Chuck and I met. At the 49 second mark you can hear me say "come on guy" because I was impatient for him to jump. Notice the icky green water. This video didn't even do justice to the actual color. I was horrified that people were swimming in it. I am in the process of taking all my old VHS videos and uploading them onto the computer. We had to get a video capture device from Fry's. Then we just hooked the vcr to the devise and let the recording begin. Odd how terrible the quality was then. Now everything is so much better. I thought I was hot stuff though for having a video camera. Now I just use my cell phone or point and shoot camera for videos. Gotta love the constant change in technology.
3 comments:
That water makes me a little nervous, too! Green is right.
haha!! I love that you posted it!
I need to transfer my old VHS too, and I'll bet the picture is not very sharp on mine either.
Post a Comment