Some of you asked for Chuck's take on the day we met so here it is...
I was so off his radar that he barely remembers the day. He remembers there being a sick girl on the hike. Trust me, there was no chemistry by either of us on that day. It was at least a month later that he even hit my radar and even a little longer that I hit his. We started as friends though. We met in early September, became friends in October, started dating in early December and became an exclusive couple December 22. Super fast but still nothing on day 1.
This is Chuck and our friend Marc(who helped me on the hike) on the day of the hike. No pics of me as I was behind the camera. (Don't read anything into this picture. I took pictures of all our friends at their different tables. He was still the skinny new guy as I took the picture.)

2 comments:
That is so funny that neither of you noticed each other. ;) It's cool that you have pictures, though.
I was reading your post and Bradsen says "hey is that Uncle Chuck?" Yes I say he says "wow he looks so much younger" LOL
Gotta love the kids
Love ya
Bobbie and of course Bradsen =)
Post a Comment