1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? Hmmm...swimmers
✿
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? I plan to procrastinate!
✿
3. Diet or regular (soda)? Diet
✿
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall? I live in California so a good swim suit.
✿
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell. Yummy...and they have the best Diet Pepsi!
✿
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? I think fire fighters are sexy! Or a Marine!!! (sorry hubs, Navy uniforms are not sexy)
✿
7. Did you wear braces? No!
✿
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? I plan to procrastinate!
✿
3. Diet or regular (soda)? Diet
✿
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall? I live in California so a good swim suit.
✿
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell. Yummy...and they have the best Diet Pepsi!
✿
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? I think fire fighters are sexy! Or a Marine!!! (sorry hubs, Navy uniforms are not sexy)
✿
7. Did you wear braces? No!
✿
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? Can I have both? I probably would go for kind. I have to like the guy I'm spending forever with. Kind can be it's own type of sexy.
14 comments:
Haha! I plan to procrastinate, too! Great answers! :)
I ♥ Taco Bell. Hubby took us to 'Taco Town' last weekend for lunch and BLECK! The whole time I was thinking WHY didn't we just go to Taco Bell?!
Speaking of food, how's the dieting and all the water drinking going? GAH, I'm already dreading getting back into shape after the baby... I gotta do it, though. I need to get a new pair of sneaks and start walking.
When your fall attire is a swimsuit, that's a GREAT place to live!
Hope y'all are having a nice weekend. :)
Oh, you got one of these totally wrong.
Navy uniform? Darling!!!!!!
Ok the new blue navy camo, not cute. But the dress whites...hello hottie!
I am a procrastinator too! Must be something in the Pruett side of us.
I thought Diet Pepsi was supposed to taste the same everywhere! What the heck?
I always have to read these from you!
Hubby loves Taco Bell and regular Pepsi. It's sort of a sickness.
I also like how you plan to procrastinate - haha!
Kind is definitely its own kind of sexy!! I am a planner procrastinator too! ;-)
LOVE your answer to #2!! AWESOME!!!
Mrs. NB
hahahaha to #2! So funny!
I never had braces either! Whoo Hoo!
My goodness we are so much alike, it was almost like I filled out the answers to the questions expect #5. Every time I eat Taco Bell, I get sick, so I finally gave it up.
Swimmers yes, that is probably why I was on the swim team in high school...for the hot bodies...lol. I will add soccer players to that one. And I love firefighters!
mmmmmmmmmmm Taco Bell!! so yummy!!
{must.stay.on.diet.}
I prefer kind anyday!! :)
I haven't had Taco Bell in ... years! But now, you've got me craving a couple tacos and a diet Pepsi! I totally agree that kind is a type of sexy ... I can't imagine finding a man hot if he's a jerk ... ya know?
P.S. She actually got IN the pool tonight! Thanks for stopping by :)
I am so behind,better late than never though, right?
I tend to like firemen too, and pro baseball players!! I have a soft spot for one particular little league start for the next several years.
Post a Comment