What do you do with 2 kids when it is too hot to send them outside to play?
They play the wii...
You stuff their faces with food...
You print out activity pages from the internet...
They dance around the living room to some awesome music...
You take them to the beach to watch the sunset...
I love the beach silhouette pictures!
The sunset pictures are in order of how I took them so it is a true progression of a sunset in So Cal.
Yes, after that amazing sunset this is what we saw driving home!!!
10 comments:
beautiful sunset pics!!!!!!
I am jealous of that day!!
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!
What an absolutely perfect day!
Sounds like a perfect day! The sunset is gorgeous. I wish I could just go to the beach to end my day. I'd have to have a plane to do that!
Liked the puppy shot too!
Like your rug as well!
This is why Kari and I are 'twins'... I was eyeballing your rug too! HAHA!
LOVE the sunset pics. Gosh, it's so beautiful it doesn't even look real. You got some amazing shots! I also really love the pic of the kiddos wrapped up in the towels. They are just too precious!
P.S. I wanna see the skirts you've been sewing! :)
Beautiful, beautiful pictures. Kids and sunset!
What a beautiful sunset!! And the moon is not too shabby either.
I LOVE that last picture of the kids on the beach with the rocks in the back ground, it reminds me of LaPush from Twilight. :)
whoa! The sunset shots are amazing! I also love the shot of the kids wrapped up in towels! Sounds like you are a great kid entertainer-er! hee hee!
Great shots "Honey" I have to say I think you are a pretty awesome Auntie oh and chuck is not to bad eaither. So glad God put both of you in our lives. Could not ask for a bettere friend Love ya
Oh my goodness these are AMAZING pictures! I'm desperately trying to put a watermark on my photos, do you have an easy way of doing it?
Post a Comment