1. How many pets do you have? 1 cat named Aria. She's a total princess who prefers her mama's lap over anywhere else. 1 dog named...KASSIE!!! She's also a princess who is skerd of her own shadow. She loves the beach! 1 husband named Chuck. His wife is a princess too...(do we see a theme here?)
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? I would switch with Jesus. I think his presence here on Earth could be used in a big way, even for 1 day. I would be at the feet of God and loving every minute of it.
3. What is your favorite money saving tip? My tip is to have a very well planned out budget. It is important to stick to the budget in order to succeed in saving money.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Well, I want Aria to shave all her hair, pierce her ears and nose and eye brows, get a full body tattoo then join the circus as a side show act as the bald, pierced, tattooed cat. I want Kassie to grow a pair...(of balls, that is). She can then hit the freak show circuit with her sister as her bodyguard. Fat chance I suppose!
5. What is your favorite quote? I dislike these kinds of questions. I'm not a quoting kind of person. How about Mr. Darcy, I love you mwah mwah mwah...wait...that's not a quote! Never mind then!
Well, I finally finished sewing the skirts for my niece. I have had this project on the back burner for months. Such a slacker! This first skirt is the same material I used to make Rose and I matching aprons. My friend picked the same material for her daughters skirt unknowingly. Great minds think alike yada yada yada! Since I had the kids for an overnight sleep-over I let Kathleen model her skirts for you all. Cause I'm cool like that!
5. What is your favorite quote? I dislike these kinds of questions. I'm not a quoting kind of person. How about Mr. Darcy, I love you mwah mwah mwah...wait...that's not a quote! Never mind then!
Well, I finally finished sewing the skirts for my niece. I have had this project on the back burner for months. Such a slacker! This first skirt is the same material I used to make Rose and I matching aprons. My friend picked the same material for her daughters skirt unknowingly. Great minds think alike yada yada yada! Since I had the kids for an overnight sleep-over I let Kathleen model her skirts for you all. Cause I'm cool like that!
You can't see it but the waist is fitted. A little more technical than just being elastic all the way around.
The skirts are also very full. She loved twirling in them.
What was the little man up to during our modeling shoot? Have a looky...
nom nom nom...yummy Aunt Pam! (Aunt Pam's rock!!!...just sayin')
4 comments:
LMBO! I'm going to have very disturbing visuals of Aria and Kassie!
LOVE the skirts! Great job! I'm telling ya, those kiddos are stinkin' adorable!
very adorable skirts...you people with all your handy crafty sewing abilities!!! :)
LOVE the skirts. Lily would love to twirl like that!
How does your hubby deal with all those princesses? LOL
Twirly skirts are the best. You did a great job and I love the print!
Post a Comment