August 2, 2010

Mohawks are cool!

I sure do love these kids. I love when they come to hang out with me. I love when they spend the night. I love when I get asked to style a mohawk. I even love the cool-aid mustache!
I love their sweet smiles.
I love the way they pose when I pull out the camera.
I love being their aunt.
 I am blessed.
I love the way hubs loves being with the kids too.
...and now I'm in the dog house for this picture. Ha! I warned him when he was grumpy that he was giving me blog fodder.
(just a note, Hubs wasn't really grumpy. The sun was in his eyes and I just happened to get this random shot. He did have a really bad headache at the time though)

9 comments:

Jenilee said...

great pictures! thanks for visiting my blog today!

Liz Mays said...

I love the kids' photos and the mohawks and koolaid smiles just work! Your hubs with the sun grimace is great!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I love the mohawk hair... and you sure can't beat those smiles!! You ARE blessed!!

Mrs. NB

Anonymous said...

Being an aunt is so much fun, you're right!

And mohawks = always cool. :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I LOVE the mohawk! So much fun!

Michelle Pixie said...

Great captures! I love the one of your nephew with his arms crossed...Too Cute!

{Kimber} said...

he is rockin' that mohawk for sure!!
hahaha I love that you told your hubs that!!

Brandi said...

Awww, they are adorable! Love the little dude w/his mohawk! Hey, what are our husbands for, if not blog fodder? (hee, hee) He's a good sport! :)

HeatherOz said...

What cute kids! I LOVE their poses!
Blinding sun and headaches do not go together!!