September 30, 2010

Before and After



I'm a little behind today. First my computer froze, then shut down on it's own and would not reboot up. Then a huge and lovely thunderstorm hit our area. I love thunderstorms. The louder the better. My puppers...not so much! We lost power for about 3 hours. In my boredom I went outside between downpours to find neat picture opportunities in our yard. I got lots of really cool pics. I can't wait to edit them. But first I had to wait for hubs to come home from work and fix my computer. I picked 1 to quickly edit and still join this meme. It's only 8:00 PM on the West coast!


I took over 200 pictures today in my yard(some of that was practicing different settings) and at least 1/3 of them turned out like this picture. My camera is fairly new(got it last xmas) and it has NEVER done this before. I didn't even know it was happening till I uploaded to the computer. So now I'm skerd I have a broken camera. I was able to save a few of these choppy pics by cropping like I did with this one. I'm still bummed though.
(SOOC)
(EDITED)
I use a Canon Rebel xsi and CS5!
I cropped the picture,
used PW action Fresh and Colorful,
adjusted the levels,
flatten,
Used PW action Define and Sharpen,
flatten and save!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

Canon Rebel! So want one. Lovely picture.....it glows and comes to life after your editing!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I love the pictures.

I have been hinting to my hubs about Canon Rebel. My sister got one and I just love it.

Brandi said...

Well, I hope your girl is ok!!! Great shot of the bee. :)

HeatherOz said...

Amazing shot!
That SOOC is crazy. I hope the camera is not broken!

Unknown said...

WOW.. This is an amazing shot.. I love it..