October 2, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Golden
For golden I used a gold thread sitting on my sewing machine. For interest I added two layers. One to add some grunge to the background and the other to add the light sparkles. Both backgrounds were in the same color range as the original background.
Golden
Smell
I had tons of ideas for smell. One was to show a picture of my puppers shaking the ocean water off of her(wet dog smell). I could think of lots of gross ideas. Ultimately, I chose to use our Jelly Bellies for the smell. And, boy, they sure did smell...sweet! I used some of my crystal glassware for this project. I used a white background but then chose to change it in Photoshop with a wood background. I like this better.
Smell
Fruit
The other day we had the best Thunderstorm. I'm in Southern California so it was a rare treat. Between rainstorms I took my camera outside to find fun wet things to photograph. I hit the jackpot and can't wait to share more from that adventure.
Fruit
Simple
This is a tire swing that hangs in our yard. I took this picture during the rainstorm photoshoot. I just thought it was different!
Simple
Sports
This picture is the only one I took from my archives. I just had no time to get a newer picture(I just found this meme 2 days ago). This is my nephew during a soccer game last Spring. He's such a poser. I sure do love that handsome face.
Sports

20 comments:

Faith said...

These are GREAT! love the "golden" one, and the lime :)

Satakieli said...

Great photos! That first one is simply stunning!

Darlene said...

These are all great. My faves are the thread and the tire.

Michelle said...

I love the gold thread shot! And the fruit one too :)

Christine said...

The golden picture is crazy good! The fruit and smell are nice too!

Anonymous said...

very nice interpretations especially golden

Reading Allowed said...

LOL I also had no trouble thinking of many gross things for smell. Thinking of something *not* gross was quite the challenge for me :)

I love your golden shot, awesome interpretation!

The Shades of Pink said...

Wow, beautiful shots Pamela! love your "golden" shot! (Following you now)

Here's mine

lisa said...

All of these are wonderful. I especially love the Golden one!

Ashley Sisk said...

WOW Pam! I am so glad you've joined the hunt and I'm now following you. Your golden shot is my fav and your fruit shot comes in a close second...nicely done. I'm excited to see more from you.

Becca said...

Hi, all nice shots, but I do sew, so I LOVE your Golden shot, very nice idea!

Dorian Susan said...

Poser indeed...what fun. Your photos are beautiful. The first one with the golden hues through out and the raindrop covered lime are my faves.

justine said...

what truly stunning photographs, i love them.

Tara said...

Beautiful shots, I love the fruit and golden!

Linda R. said...

What great shot you took.. I just love that golden shot.. seems so different to me. I love how the background sparkles, Very cool..
But all the shots are wonderful..

The Frat Pack + Me said...

I love how glowy your golden shot looks!

Emily said...

I couldn't pick a favorite! They are all wonderful! Great job!

Sievertsen said...

wow, love golden and simple

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I can't even choose! What a lovely look book :) I will visit next week!! Kelly

Jenn said...

Great shots...Golden is fabulous!