I am joining in at Sailor & Company for a meme called Raw(e). This weeks theme is "girly". I immediately thought of this pic of my puppers Kassie. As I don't have a little girl of my own...or a tutu...my doggy had to do. The bow is one my mom made and put on my bday package. We all took turns wearing it as a headband for a pic. Even my hubby...he's a good sport. Kassie also wears a pink collar otherwise people think she is a he! That just won't do!!! Kassie is all girl.
(The pic had to be SOOC and so it is)
Feel free to leave Kassie some love!
4 comments:
I don't know whether to laugh or call a pet therapist right now!
Too funny!
That is too stinkin' cute!!! :O)
OMG, so adorable.
oooohhhh! Maybe Kassie should always wear a bow in her hair! Looks nice!
Post a Comment