I am blessed to have the bestest of girlfriends. She lets me photograph her children, her puppers and sometimes even her. We went to the beach yesterday! The doggies loved every minute of their play time.
It has been a while since I honored you all with Kassie's mug shot!
This is hilarious. I love it. She was yawning. I like to think Kassie is ferocious...but she's not!
Pretty girl...except I lost her eyes.
These mutts went home exhausted!
All in good fun! I love how these two dogs love each other and have a great time playing together. (Yes, this is playing.)








6 comments:
These are great! Looks like a fun day!
Ferocious Casey (hee, hee). Great pics! I love the first one... it's hilarious that they're both looking in the same direction. ;)
Puppies on the beach. Just like kids....it wears them out!
I just LOVE to watch dogs play! So cute!
hee hee. Both the pups got a ferocious looking shot!
Love the photos... and Love, love, love the pics of the dogs playing. The beach looks dreamy!!
Mrs. NB
Post a Comment