October 16, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




Side Lighting
This is my sister-in-laws kitty Lucy. I call her Lucy Lulu!
Jack O'Lantern
No one specified it had to be real. I love my ceramic pumpkin!
Face Formed in Nature
This car is on a neighbors fence. I see a face. Do You? I edited this differently for the October scavenger hunt.
 Sunset
A sunset off the Pacific ocean is pretty spectacular!
 Warm
I was drawing a blank for warm. When I saw this cactus in my moms yard I thought of the very warm desert. Sorry if it was a lame idea.

12 comments:

Ashley said...

These are great! I can't pick a favorite. I love the desert idea but I'm totally in love with your cat too. And the car is very creative, I was stumped on faces in nature. Great job!

Dorothy said...

Wonderful photography! My favs are the cat in Side Lighting and the Sunset!!!

Zoe said...

Your cat is gorgeous, such a lovely photo! And the car photo is great! Definitely a face there!

starnes family said...

I love the cactus idea! Beautiful shots.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I love the warm photo!

kewkew said...

Great photos, the warm shot is not lame, great interpretation. I was so stumped on that one. I really do like the faces found in nature shot. And the sunset is incredible

Gina said...

I love the ceramic jack-o-lantern and the faces in nature...that was a tough one for me

cynthia said...

I didn't think your warm interpretation was lame at all.

MAT said...

Gorgeous! These are beautiful!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great shots, love your sunset and the car is awesome

HeatherOz said...

Your "face in nature" is sooooo cool!

Silence Sings said...

LOvely clicks....