October 9, 2010

flowers, flowers, flowers...

I had to take a picture of a flower for my photography class so yesterday my mom and I ventured out on a photo shoot. We covered most of San Diego...or it felt that way anyway. We started out at a garden near my mom's house called Summer's Past. That place has been a favorite of mine for years. They had tons of gorgeous flowers.










This white Rose is the one I turned in. I just loved it!


This is La Jolla Shores beach from Mount Soledad. Not very busy right now but good luck finding a piece of sand in the summer. It gets packed with peeps.
Here is the cross on Mount Soledad. This thing has been the center of controversy for YEARS! It's a memorial now so all is fine. Who would want to tear down such perfection?(It's kinda dirty though...someone should come power wash it)
Sunset Cliffs
Yes, we stayed for another sunset. I only put one pic on here due to my recent sunset post. It was completely different. There were no clouds in the sky and no marine layer was moving in. It changed the colors of the sunset. The sky had a yellowish-orangeish hue but it was quite mild. Still absolutely gorgeous!
ta-da...the end!!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

WOW!! I love all of the pictures. At first I was thinking which ones I would tell you were my favorite, and then I lost track!! They are all GREAT!!

HeatherOz said...

Totally amazing! The white rose really is beautiful! I love the multi-colored lantana! (i think that's what it is)

Kala said...

wow these are amazing!