(Pink)
I made the sign on the computer, printed it out, used fancy scissors on the edges, then used my "white(hot pink)" board from my fridge as a background. Then I shot the picture. I did nothing but crop in editing.
(Books)
Le Sigh!!! I heart Mr. Darcy!
(Fall Colors)
Corn on the Cob.
(Leaf)
Rainy day!
(Orange)
Yeah, I'm on a diet and I have a huge bag of these sitting around. What was I thinking?
(Yup, I bought a bag just for this shoot)




20 comments:
I had no idea corn came like that, its so pretty! Love the book and pink shot too! Great images all around.
Gosh I love that book shot! And the colours of that corn!
Love them all! The fall colors really pops and the orange is just really cute!
Fall colors is grand! I esp love the angel hairs to left for added texture and the feeling I could reach out and touch :) All your work is great!
Be still my heart!! All of your pictures just capivate me!! The Fall Colors of the corn are terrific and the candy corn is a favorite of mine!!!
love the indian corn close up and the candy corn close up did you use a macro lense....LOVE IT>
I love the thought you put behind each of these shots. I have definitely found myself purchasing something just for a photo. I really love what you've done for pink and orange. Well done.
I love your book shot! They're just so pretty! And the candy corn is great too!
These are all amazing, love pink, book, and the candy corn!
Thank you for your kind comment ! :)
I love your pictures especially pink & orange ! ;)
Beautiful photos! I am your newest follower. Found you from the scavenger hunt. You can find me at
http://bouffeebambini.blogspot.com/2010/10/saturdays-farmers-market_09.html
Wow, the pink shot looks like it was made on the computer (as a whole).
YUM!!! Candy corn. My favorite.
I think it is funny that the first commenter had no idea corn could be multi-colored
Wow, I have never seen corn like that! Great shots
You are an amazing photographer. I love each and every one of your entries especially the book one! :)
You really went to great lengths to capture some great photos for this week hunt. great job. I should follow your example.
awesome clicks..but the fall one is just perfect mainly for its uniqueness.....liked the orange too...
Love all of your shots, what great corn on the cob, excellent colours
The pink shot is a great shot and a great reminder!
Great shots! I love the colored corn one with just a hint of the silks.
Gorgeous shots!!! I love your Fall colors & Orange the most!
Post a Comment