So, the other day I posted a bunch of pictures of my cutie patootie nephew. I thought it was only fair for his sister to get her turn. We had the kids over for a few hours yesterday after school. Both Bradsen and Kathleen are very willing to be models for me. I love shooting them because they are gorgeous! Kathleen is looking so grown up these days. I sometimes have to remind myself that she's only 10 years old(going on 16). She brought her homework with her and jumped right into it. She is in the 5th grade and in the gate program at her school(that's the gifted class). They are working on simple algebra. I don't remember doing algebra in the 5th grade. I'm not sure I did it before the 7th grade(if then even). When did kids start growing up so fast?



7 comments:
Ah, I thought her little brother looked familiar from the last pics. These are the cutest kiddos! Great shots. She is a doll!
she is super adorable!!
You must be such a proud auntie, they are both adorable and seem so sweet!
As always, you take amazing photos and she is stunning. Look at her smile! Yes, girls can be fun!
Great pics and beautiful girl! Algebra in 5th grade? Wow!
I was just reading your 'comment intro'. You allow anonymous comments? I don't dare! My MIL would probably try to leave me rude comments! LOL
Wow, what a smartie! That is fantastic, I hope she keeps it up!
Wow! Kathleen is a real cutie! Just wait until she is really 16 and she will be a beauty!!!!
Post a Comment