In Disguise
Has anyone seen a dog? Anyone?
Crisp
Well, it is cute anyway!
Fall Colors
Indian corn...
Jack O'Lantern
Shot From The Ground
Taken at the Fort Rosecrans National Cemetary in Point Loma, CA.(This is the first of two pictures I am using from my archives.)
Landscape
Sunset at Sunset Cliffs
Fall Tradition
We don't get a Fall in CA so the only traditions I could think of were linked to Halloween. Who doesn't love candy corn?
Books
Le sigh...I heart Mr. Darcy!
Dining
I loved taking this picture!
Child/Children
I hope doing a collage isn't cheating. My nephew is such a poser. I couldn't pick just one.
A Face Formed In Nature
This "car" is mounted on a neighbors gate.
Tilt Shift Photography
This was tough as I had never heard of this before. This was taken downtown in the Gaslamp Quarter.
Black & White With Selective Color
This is my second archived picture. She is the baby of my cousins best friend. I was lucky enough to photograph her first birthday party.
Bokeh
Bokeh was supposed to be my second archived photo but I decided to go with something taken this month instead.
Best Taken On October 23rd
This is my handsome hubby. We went camping this weekend. I almost forgot to pull my camera out for this challenge.
Something From The Kitchen
My prized pink mixer. I'm in LOVE!!!
Something Vintage
There is a nursery around the corner from where I live and it's filled with cool trucks and wagons.
Something Creepy
I wish I had found a humongous spider but no such luck. These ants are everywhere on our property. They are the biggest ants I've ever seen. I don't mind them though because they stay outside where they belong! Unlike their cousins who come inside WAY too often.
Something Golden
I threw this together last minute at the beginning of the month for Ashley's scavenger hunt and I just love it. I didn't feel the need to redo it.
A Self-Portrait
Yup, that's me...or some of me anyway!
This was so much fun. I'm crossing my fingers that I can participate in November too. I'm not sure though. We have to move this month due to the biggest jerk of a landlord evah! But, I will be back again...PROMISE!!!













27 comments:
Wait. Did I know you actually have to move?! Email me and fill me in!
So sorry.
On another note, I usually don't care for the black/white photos with a splash of color, but you did this one so well. Subtle enough.
Happy Halloween!
Your nephew is so cute, no wonder you had a difficult time choosing - making a collage was a good solution. :)
All your pictures are beautiful, and your self portrait has a great composition.
These are beautiful Pam! For some reason I'm stuck on that indian corn. Love it! Your tilt shift came out really neat too, I'd never heard of it either. Kassie in the hot dog outfit is awesome. xo
Your indian corn is so bright and vibrant, I love that photo! Great interpretations!
It's so hard to pick a favorite! Your nephew's photos are really adorable.
If you have time, do drop by:
My October Entry
Wow! I enjoyed all those pictures!
Love them all but the landscape (I want to go there!..where is it?) and the shot from ground are my fave! Oh yea, and the cutie pie collage of your nephew..I agree, it just wouldn't have done him justice if you had shown just ONE!
These are awesome, Pam! I love them all! And, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
-Andie (The Photog's Blog)
Gorgeous!!
Your POV from the ground shot is perfection and I adore the composition of the golden. The collage is adorable. I thought of doing the same, but I wasn't sure if a collage was allowed. I almost forgot to take a picture on the 23rd, too. If I hadn't been having coffee with my best friend I wouldn't have even taken that shot.
Great series! Well done.
Pamela, Great interpretations for the October Hunt. I looked at your older photos too. Very nice. I'm following you now :)
It was great to look through all of your photos! They were all very good and unique.
These are all fabulous, but I found myself especially loving your "golden" photo. It's gorgeous!
Love your golden shot, and your nephew is just too cute! A collage was the perfect way to capture his personality! And EXCELLENT choice for your books shot :) I am a Mr. Darcy fan myself.
i love your dining and golden images! You have a great collection here, i love how bright all the colors are!
Wonderful shots, I love all of them, and that little boy just made my day!
--Theresa
That really was so much fun! But I can't get over the huge ants! They don't look real!
your Landscape pictuer is just grougus, I love the coloers and movment.
Love your dinning picuter, I realy hope you used the tabel for a nice romatic dinner afterwards.
LOL, at the pink mixer, I was thinking of taking a photo of our blue one. Good on ya for carring that thing out, it isn't the lightest of things.
And my sisters BF you so want to take the vintage car and do it up.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love the vintage photograph! All of your pictures are great!!
-Cali
What a wonderful collection! Your dog in disguise was hilarious!! Many favorites here :)
Wonderful pictures... I would have never known those were ants!
These shots are all fabulous...I really love golden, landscape, and vintage!
Your selection is great - I also struggled with a few of the categories. I really like your faces in nature (one I completely bombed out on) and your tilt-shift turned out great.
great series! love the corn, the color is just so bright and nice. and your nephew is way cute :)
your something golden is just awesome.
seriously cannot pick a favorite!! These are all amazing! I love your mixer shot too = )
I really, really love your Golden shot too--GREAT composition!
I love all your photos -- the dining one is awesome -- & your self portrait, where did you take that? :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
my favorite was the gold thread--nice results on all your pictures
Post a Comment